Swallowing the moisture on one’s lips after wudhu while fasting

Q: The moisture left on my lips from washing my face/mouth during wudu, is this safe to be licked and ingested when fasting? Usually after I wiped my lips in wudu, I have to spit and then let my lips air dry and/or wipe with a tissue until dry. Today after wudu, the majority of my lips were dry but in the corner of my lips I felt a coolness, which may indicate that there is still moisture from wudu left. I licked that area. So now I’m just wondering if my fast is valid. 

A: The fuqaha have not counted this amongst the factors that will break the fast.