Satr becoming visible during salaah

Q:

1. When I make wudhu, water splashes on my thighs and my pants becomes wet. So when I pray, while in the sitting position, the skin from my thighs become somewhat visible because I wear white pants. Is my prayer valid?

2. When I pray, the wind from the fan hits my clothes and the shape of my private part is visible. Also, when some people go into sajdah while wearing pants, the shape of their testes are seen, is the prayer valid?

A:

1. For the future, either wear a double pants or wear a different colour so that no part of your thigh is visible.

2. As above and don’t let it be tight fitting.