Burying Islamic books

Q: I purchased two sets of books published by Dar-us-Salam publications, Riyad-us-Saliheen (English translation w/commentary) and Tafsir Ibn Kathir (English translation). After purchasing these I realized that Dar-us-Salam books have Salafi influence and I found some contradicting statements in one of the books. I have since stopped reading them all. What should be done with these books that preserves the honor and respect of the Quranic Ayaat and Ahadith contained within them?

A: Cover them with a cloth and bury them in a place where people won’t walk.