Hijaab

Q: I wore hijab two years ago and now I really want to take it off. I have been waiting for few months for that feeling to change and it’s not changing. I pray and I read Quran but the environment is not helping me. A lot of people are mistreating me because of it and I feel people treat me through the hijab not for who I am. I have been searching a lot to understand why I must wear it but nothing convinced me. 

A: You do not need to be convinced for you to accept it. As long as it is the command of Allah and His Nabi (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) and there is consensus of all the righteous Ulama you need to go by this, whether you understand the reasons for this or not. Disregard the response of people. People aren’t your god.