Wazifa for financial problems

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Muftionline.co.za

Q: Me and an my husband live separately in our respective parents home as we don’t have our own home. He is under debt so can’t afford to keep me and my son and separate home. So I go to my in laws in weekend if my mother in law allows me there as my husband shares his parents room. I want to stay with my husband so please give some wazifa so that me my husband and son stay together. Any wazifa for home please?


A: Recite the following dua after Salaah.

اَللَّهُمَّ اكْفِنِيْ بِحَلَالِكَ عَنْ حَرَامِكَ وَأَغْنِنِيْ بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكَ

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)