Threading one’s eyebrows

Q: My husband really wants me to thread my eyebrows. Unless I thread/shape my eyebrows than I feel he may cheat or look at other women. Hence affect the marriage. I was told we shud obey our husbands except if he stops women from doing farz things for Allah. I am confused, in such cases am I allowed to thread/shape my eyebrows, otherwise I know the prophet curses the women who shapes her eyebrows. I don’t know what to do.

A: Forget him cheating etc. You cannot go to Jahannum because of his stupidity and you cannot go under divine curse because of his wrong demands. Don’t ever think of shaping your eyebrows.