Istinja

Q: My question is after urination for men, how should we clean ourselves? It just pouring water on the head of the penis. I am asking this question because I am facing waswasas for one year. I have doubts after urinating. I just wash the front part of my penis. Then I got waswasas and I rub my whole private part with water. I was first faced with waswasas in ghusl, now it has turned to cleaning my private part. Please give me advice for treating waswasas.

A: There is no need to stress. After relieving yourself place a piece of toilet paper around your private area to absorb any residual urine. Once you feel comfortable that all extra droplets have come out, then you may make wudhu and perform Salaah.