Wazifa for difficulties

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: My husband is in Saudi and his kafil is not giving him holiday. We prayed a lot to Allah Ta’ala. Is there any dua by which my husband can get holiday and he can come back to India. Please give me a dua to get my husband back.


A: Recite the following رَبِّ إنِّيْ مَغْلُوْبٌ فَانْتَصِرْ three times after every namaaz.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: