Wazifa for a suitable marriage proposal

Q: I’m a 31 year old girl living with my father. My mother passed away 3 years back. Somehow I am not getting any suitable proposal for marriage. Whoever comes to our home just leaves quietly and never returns. If I meet some guy with reference to someone even he don’t return. I am a working woman and wants to get married at earliest with most suitable person. One of my requirement is always that I want to stay in same city as of my father as I want to visit him because he is old and I don’t have any siblings. So I don’t want to go abroad or out of city and because of this reason I earlier said no to proposals. I think my intentions are pure towards looking after my father and I should be rewarded that way. Please help.

A: Recite the following dua after your five daily salaah, Allah Ta’ala will bless you with a pious, suitable spouse.

رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيْر

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestmail