- Wearing Harry Potter shirts
- Life insurance
- Is It Acceptable to Choose a Name That Is Not Arabic and Is Not From the Quran?
- Should women just pray at home? Can a woman leave her house?
- Designing ‘reborn dolls’
- Wishing a colleague “Happy Christmas”
- Delaying namaz for collecting fund for masjid is right or wrong?
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Asking for divorce after faskh
- Speaking while relieving oneself
- Breaking a vow
- Performing qasar Salaah while travelling to one’s destination
- The faraa’idh of wudhu
- Worship In Ramadan For A Menstruating Woman
- Why Fast? Motivation From Revelation
- Why can’t a menstruating woman touch the Qur’an? It bothers me that she’s considered impure. I feel left out when menstruating.
- Who must fast Ramadan? Are there exceptions?
- When do I make the intention for a makeup Ramadan fast?
- Am I obliged to wash away the istihada blood on my clothes before praying?