Q: Can anyone not a sahib-e-nisab have a haircut before eid ul adha?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Who has to do Qurbaani and who has to refrain from cutting the hair and nails in the 10 days of Zil-Hijjah?
- Q: I have long hair and I refrain from cutting my hair after I came to know that for women it is impermissible to cut their hair. I observe hijab Alhumdulilah and I was wanting to have a nice hair cut not for any other purpose just because I want to have a nice hair cut once. Will it be permissible to cut my hair or is it haram?
- Q: What is the ruling regarding the cutting of womens hair? Are women allowed to trim and cut hair, if the hair is not exposed ghair mahrams?
- I am a 18 years old girl ..i have very bad hair..they are long but very thin and doesnot hav any shine…they look bad….same is the case wid my sister..can we cut our hair to diffrent style..like nowadayz lazer.step cutting…and razor..they are so cut ..that the hair looks good…and it also makes look gud….we both do complete hijab alhamdulillah…even i searched on the net there was a fatwa given by some ..that it is permisible…..the mahfoom of hadith are.1- hamein doosre religion ka maushaba nahi karna chahiye…2-girls ko boyz jaisa huliya nahi karna chahiye……and cutting not ur hair is there in sikh religion!!!….so by noy cutting our hair there will be moushaba with the sikh gairls!!!!…..and if still you say that it is not permisible…then at upto way extent we can cut our hair as mine is below hips…..plz help….and plz reply in english…..
- Refraining from cutting the hair and trimming the nails until the qurbaani is carried out
- Cutting one’s hair after making wudhu