I have buried my father in a grave next to a woman`s. However, her family objected to that and demanded that I dig up the grave and transport the corpse to another place. What is the Islamic ruling on this?
- Using Tissue Paper Cleaning/Tahara
- When should a Pilgrim Lift the Restrictions of Ihram?
- Women showing their earrings while wearing hijab
- Is the virtue of 15th of Sha’ban proven, or is it a bid’ah (innovation)?
- Can a female caregiver care for an autistic male teenager?
- I would like to ask a masla regarding the menses (periods) duration. If the blood stops within 2 days and it doesn’t come on 3rd day so it will be considered istihaza so will it be allowed for the woman to have intercourse before the completion of 10 days period? Or should the woman wait for 10 days? – Also similarly another case that if the normal duration of a lady’s periods is 5 days and she takes bath and resumes prayer and has intercourse, but then blood comes again within 10 days and continues, then will this intercourse be wrong? What will be the medical side effects as it is not good for the health and islamic point of view? So in both cases we don’t know if the blood will come again within 10 days or not, so is it ok to have intercourse? What will shariah say from medical and islamic point of view? Jazakallah khair, Waiting for your answer.
- How will the deceased be given ghusal if there is no water available?
Surgical removal of prostate causes a man to ejaculate directly in the bladder whenever he makes love. Is he obliged to perform Ghusl(Ritual bath) in this case and in case he had a wet dream as well, noting that he won`t see any trace of semen on his clothes or body?
Does applying "Keratin" to the hair invalidate ablution, knowing that it covers the hair but doesn`t reach the scalp or prevent water from reaching it ?
How is eclipse prayer performed? What is the ruling of Sharia regarding it? Does it have a preferred supplication?
What is the ruling on I`tikaaf , and what is the ruling when one, who is observing I`tikaaf, leaves the mosque to go home, and makes love to his wife?
Is performing two voluntary Raka's (Two units of prayer)-after making Ghussl(Ritual bath) for a major impurity- considered Bidaa'(Innovation)?
What is the ruling of Sharia on wasteful use of water?
Does the fluid that comes out of a woman when she thinks about sexual intercourse require Ghusl or it suffices that she makes ablution?
What is the ruling on having intercourse with one`s wife-intentionally or unintentionally-when she is menstruating? Should she make JanabahGhusl(Ghusl after intercourse) in addition to HaidGhusl(Ghusl after menses)?
I wear an engagement ring made of silver. Is it permissible for a man to wear a silver ring? Moreover, is it valid to make Wudu` while wearing it?