What is the ruling of Sharia on the amended leasing contract offered by Etihad Leasing Company?
- Where Should the Hands Be Placed in Salah?
- Is it permissible for a man to marry up to four wives(polygamy in Islam) for pleasure although he can`t afford that ?
- Is Lay- Bye permissible and can the seller charge the client a holding fee?
- Kaffaarah for masturbating while fasting
- How to make shahada? What is ruling of durud in namaaz and ruling of durud outside namaaz?
- Sunnah method of khilaal of the fingers
- Chewing tobacco in any form (Example: Cigarette smoking, chaini khaini etc), is it Haram or gunah or halal?
My father passed away and was indebted to different individuals. Amongst the claims were water bills that he didn`t pay off during his lifetime. Are we required to pay them off to clear him from liability before Almighty Allah?
What is the ruling of Sharia on the wealth a child gives to his/her father, claiming it while the latter is alive or dead, and the wealth that one of the spouses gives to the other?
A husband and his wife left to Turkey for temporary residence. They stayed in a rented flat. Unfortunately, the husband passed away. If the wife returned home to her children and husband`s house, does this violate the rules of Sharia concerning her Iddah?
We found out that our father was a beggar and this was the source of his estate. However, sometimes, the money that he collected from begging sufficed for our needs and there was even a surplus. Is it lawful for us to take our shares in the inheritance or not? If it is unlawful, is it permissible to use that inheritance as a loan and pay it back to charity on his behalf?
What are some of the good deeds that can be done on behalf of the deceased and are beneficial to him/her in the Hereafter? This is instead of offering food during gatherings made for consoling the family of the deceased, in addition to other related expenses.
What is the ruling on constructing a floor on roof of building?
My father passed away, and being his oldest son, I was asked to guarantee settling the debt that he owed and I agreed, as I was overwhelmed with grief. Am I liable for settling that debt on his behalf?
Is it permissible for an heir to revoke a waiver after it has been concluded?
If someone dies while in debt and his heirs fell short of the money required to pay it off, is it permissible that I give a portion of the Zakat due on my wealth to pay off part of that debt?