Water falling on one’s feet while washing

Q: Sometimes when using washroom there are back splashes at weird places which are difficult to wash like the sides. I try to wash those places after I am done but sometimes while washing the water falls on floor and on my feet. Is this water impure? Do I need to wash my feet and floor? Will I be impure and spread impurities? Also when using toilet if there are some impurities on the seat or shower, can I clean it by wetting the tissue and wiping it and then wiping with dry tissue because if I pour water, the impurities will spread on the floor making the floor napaak.

A:

1. While washing if water had fallen on your feet and floor, your feet and the floor will not be regarded as impure.

2. Yes