Omitting one’s Salaah and performing it as qaza due to one’s job

Q: I recite quaran daily in the morning without fail. Also I had started salat but unfortunately I can not perform five time salaat on time because my job is like that. So whatever time of salaat I get, I perform it. Like I came early home so I perform magrib and isha. So my question is that how can I perform Salaah on it’s proper time or else I have to perform kaza namaz.

A: It is not permissible for you to omit your Salaah and perform it as qaza in this manner.