In my dream I was standing at the very peak of a mountain.I was so high that I actually touched the sky, and then I peeled back a piece of the sky, and I saw a very brilliant light which almost blinded me, so I quickly put back the peeled piece of sky.

Q: In my dream I was standing at the very peak of a mountain.I was so high that I actually touched the sky, and then I peeled back a piece of the sky, and I saw a very brilliant light which almost blinded me, so I quickly put back the peeled piece of sky.

A: Allah Ta’ala will bless you with a bright future. 

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.