Taking a second wife

Q: I am a married man. I was in love with a Hindu girl even before my wedding. Now I feel that I need to seperate from my wife and marry the Hindu girl. My wife is ready for a second marriage but the Hindu girl does not want to accept it. She will be a Muslim after the wedding. I dont have much feeling left for my wife and my life is really a problem without the other girl. What should I do? 

A: Speak to both of them. The Hindu girl is wrong for she is happy to live an immoral life whilst you are married but not living a chaste life.