(2) Similarly, can I do in Masjid if Jama’at is over, placing hands on Shafai’i person (if I miss actual fardh namaz due to late coming, after salam is done by imam).
(3) In Office, if I am praying fardh salam alone and a person places hand on my shoulders for turning me imam. Can I become imam?
(4) And if two persons become muqtadi how is procedure to move 1 saf forward as per Hanafi musalla?
(5) And if we are in masjid and I joined jama’at then started offering left over rakahs and some person touched my shoulder so that I become imam. Can I proceed with imamat? Sometimes I have nod with head no (since in Hanafi we cannot), still they are back assuming I am doing imamah, what should be done shall I continue this imamah?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) Yes! You may offer salah behind him. If the Shafi’i Imam takes cares of Hanafi rulings which if not taken in to consideration the salah of Hanafi will be null and void then the salah of Hanafi is valid behind such Shafi’i imam.
(2) In this case, as per the above mentioned conditions your salah shall be valid but since it is establishing second jamah in the Shariah mosque hence it should not be done as it is makrooh to establish second jamah in the mosque according to Shariah.
(3) Yes! You may become the imam.
(4) In this case it is correct if the imam himself moves ahead or points out to the muqtadi to come behind as it is also correct that the person who comes later takes the first muqtadi back. (Fatawa Mahmoodia: 6/499, pub. Dhabel)
(5) In this case, you are masbuq, and according to Hanafi Fiqh the following a masbuq is not valid hence in this case you cannot become imam.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband