I married my second wife a year ago, however, she insists that I register the apartment where she lives in her name and tries to force me to do so by starting trouble and staying at her parents`. She does so because she thinks that this is her right according to the rules of Sharia. Is this really her right taking into consideration the fact that I have a first wife and five children and don`t want to be unjust to any of my heirs?
- Durood Shareef
- Relationship with one’s brother who has left home to marry someone he wishes
- Can I participate in course that involves using names with pagan connotations.
- Can a person make will for his daughters during his life time?
- How should one should relieve himself?
- With regards to fatwa number 16312: Is it still ok to have both manicure/pedicure (as per your defiinition) and make-up, even if non-muslim women come to get make-up done? What if they go to clubs? or some other parties?….Is it allowed to work for a company who are RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan) providers?
- Bleeding after uterus is removed
Month: February 2022
Is purchasing food coupon whereas its actual price is (100JD) for (85JD) value permissible?
What is the ruling of Sharia on the amended leasing contract offered by Etihad Leasing Company?
My father passed away and was indebted to different individuals. Amongst the claims were water bills that he didn`t pay off during his lifetime. Are we required to pay them off to clear him from liability before Almighty Allah?
What is the ruling on the individuals who refuse to get vaccinated against COVID-19 although they have no health problems preventing that?
Conservation of Water and Rationalization of Consumption is an Obligation and a Collective Responsibility
What is the religious duty of a person as regards rationalizing the consumption of groundwater, and is one considered sinful for not doing that?
What is the ruling of Sharia on the agreement concluded between a school and parents whereby the former offers a scholarship to the latter and return a percentage of the tuition fees to them on the condition that their children achieve a rate of (95%)? However, in case a student failed to achieve this average, he/she doesn`t qualify for the scholarship.
What is the ruling of Sharia on the wealth a child gives to his/her father, claiming it while the latter is alive or dead, and the wealth that one of the spouses gives to the other?
What are the permissible matters during engagement and within the boundaries of Muslim families' customs and habits earlier than the conclusion of marriage contract at the court?
What is the ruling on building a hall to be rented for holding different social events and wedding receptions? This is taking into consideration the fact that many violations of Sharia take place during these events; however, we will include a number of Sharia conditions upon signing the rent contract. Does doing so clear us from liability before Almighty Allah as we have no authority to ban any violations of Sharia?