Is wearing a turban an established sunnah? and is there authentic hadith backing this up?
- My parents do sinful things. What can I do?
- How is the property to be divided ff a person dies leaving behind his widow, one son and four daughters.
- The faraaidh of Salaah
- Just need some clarification from a shariah point of view regarding obeying ones parents when marrying someone against their wishes.
- If the Husband Threatens His Wife by Saying “I’ll Divorce You” or “I’ll Divorce You Right Now”
- In Deoband the Ulama say witr prayer in Kaaba is not valid and we need to repeat it as it remains due. Is this correct? Also, can one pray 1 or 3 or 5 rakats in witr?
- Asking for zakat money from rick friends to help poor people
Dear Mufti Sb, Covering of head with cap / turban etc is mandatory?
Salam. How is Salah without covering head(bear headed). many arab pray salah without covering their heads. pleas guide in detail. MASHKOORON
Is it permissible to use perfumed soap, shampoo or cream while in the state of Ihram?
What is the ruling when a Muhrim uses an umbrella for shade?
Assalamualaikum, What is the ruling for A'mamah (Turban) during Salat? What kind of...
Answered by Ustadh Tabraze Azam Question: Assalam alaykum Is it permitted to mockingly joke about...
Question:Is it Sunnah to wear a black turban on Friday? Answer: In an authentic narration,...
Can this Hadith be acted upon and is it reliable for the removal of debts? اللهم مالك الملك , تؤتي الملك من تشاء , وتنزع الملك ممن تشاء
Question: Asalaamu Alaykum, Is wearing the phagri for the groom on his wedding a hindu custom or...