1

How to avoid masturbation

Prev Question
Next Question

Answered by: Maulana Mujahid Hussain

Question:

Asalamualakum 

I am 24 years old. I am involved in Maturbation from the age of 18.I tried to control it but I fail all the time. At present I am a student in University, I am addicted to pornography and do live naked chats with men on whatsapp.I am not able to control it. I am man with beard and Islamic clothing but my isolation is not pure. I sometimes offer Nimaz as imam. My request is kindly help me to avoid this through Islamic way. I am very desperate. I want to ask Allah for forgiveness but I every time I fail to ask for it. I was blessed with many things but I am now as if everything has lost.

Answer

MAY Allah s.w.t forgive you and take care of you. Ameen. The best solution for you is to marry. The root cause of all the problems you face is lust and desire, these can be fulfilled in a Halal manner through marriage.

Please search the website for solutions to combat the habit of masturbation.

Only Allah Knows best.

Written by Maulana Mujahid Hussain.

Checked and approved by Mufti Mohammed Tosir Miah 

Darul Ifta Birmingham

This answer was collected from DarulIftaBirmingham.co.uk, which is run under the supervision of Mufti Mohammed Tosir Miah from the United Kingdom.