Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

I was appointed in govt job in the rural area where being a female living alone was was a family planning center and no body works there except office accountant who bring us the monthly question is i got that salary for nearly7-8 years.i resigned later because moved from that country.but i feel like the money was not halal.what should i do now


Wa’alaykum as Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

In order to advise correctly, we need to know what was your job description and duties? Based on what you were appointed to do, we will be able to inform you whether your income was Halal or not.

And Allaah Ta’aala knows best


Ismail Moosa (Mufti)

This answer was collected from which is an excellent Q&A site managed by Mufti Ismail Moosa from South Africa. .

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

You will receive 5 Q&A in your inbox every week

We have sent a confirmation to you. Please check the and confirm your subscription. Thank you!