Home » Hanafi Fiqh » CouncilofUlama.co.za » Dua for Children

Dua for Children

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by CouncilofUlama.co.za

Q: I am 55 and was married 17 years ago. I have no child. I need to have a son or a daughter from my husband. Is it possible at this age? Please tell me a dua and when and how to pray.

A: To acquire children you can try this amal: Fast for seven days and break the fast with water. After that recite “Albaariul musouwiroo ” 21 times before eating any food.

This answer was collected from CouncilofUlama.co.za, which is operated under the supervision of Council of Ulama Eastern Cape, South Africa.

Read answers with similar topics: