Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askimam.org » I would like to know if it is jayaz of najayaz for a muslim in India to perform Haj through the Haj Committee Of India knowing that it is subsidised. May Allah have Mercy on you & accept your efforts.

I would like to know if it is jayaz of najayaz for a muslim in India to perform Haj through the Haj Committee Of India knowing that it is subsidised. May Allah have Mercy on you & accept your efforts.

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

Answer

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

It is permissible for the muslims in India to perform the Haj through the Haj Committee in India. The Haj performed will be valid.

And Allah knows best

Wassalaamu `alaykum

Muhammed Zakariyya Desai,
Assistant Mufti

Checked and Approved by:

Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In’aamiyyah