Seek Salvation From ‘Salvation’ 

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Qibla.com

Answered by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani

‘Note, too, that ‘Salvation of the Soul’ is a very unreliable translation, with gross inaccuracies and blatant mistakes, as many scholars, including the esteemed Umm Sahl (Ustadha Besa Krasniqi, wife of Shaykh Nuh Keller) have mentioned. As such, it is not permitted to rely on this work for one’s fiqh.’

I was told it was used in one of these *Rihla’s* by Ustadha Umm Sahl.

Answer:
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

have talked to her personally about the book. She warned some people against re-printing it because of its gross errors, unless they were corrected. I considered working on it, but Shaykh Nuh told me to give it a miss, and to tell the people to fear Allah and not re-print a text that could lead people to err in their basic worship.

Wassalam,

Faraz Rabbani

This answer was indexed from Qibla.com, which used to have a repository of Islamic Q&A answered by various scholars. The website is no longer in existence. It has now been transformed into a learning portal with paid Islamic course offering under the brand of Kiflayn.

Find more answers indexed from: Qibla.com