Solution for an unmarried person who has high sexual desires

Q: I have a very embarrassing question but I can’t handle it anymore. The thing is that I am in my twenties, I don’t masturbate or speak to any guys but I toss and turn at night. Unable to sleep because of my insane sexual desires that are now eating me alive. I will never masturbate but I can’t handle this. It’s too frustrating. I want to scream in pain and I just know that the advice everybody will give is try to get married but it’s not in my control at all. If Allah Ta’ala isn’t willing for me to be married right now, if He hasn’t sent anybody my way for me to be married to then how can I?

A: The recommended solution for such a person is fasting. Fast every alternate day.