Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Muftionline.co.za » Praying for My Mother’s Property: Overcoming Financial Struggles

Praying for My Mother’s Property: Overcoming Financial Struggles

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Muftionline.co.za

Q: Myfamily is facing financial problems. My father is retired from job he is now jobless because he got heart attack and we dont have any other source of income to run the expenses of the house. My mother is rightful and lawful owner to get the property of my maternal parents as per shariah. As my uncles (mama’s) mother’s brothers have kept the property on hold, instead of handing over appropriately rightfully according to shariah. I am praying tahajud and doing dua everytime. Please I request you to advise me some dua to read to get my mother’s property. Suggest me some dua to recite so that I get my mother’s property as early as possible. My mama’s are just stating they will give but they are not distributing. Please suggest me some dua to gain my mother’s property easily.


A: Recite the attached dua after your five daily Salaah.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.

Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Read answers with similar topics: