Virtue of Sayyiduna Abu Bakr (radiyallahu ‘anhu)

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by HadithAnswers.com

Please give me the reference and authenticity of the narration wherein Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“No one has done any favour to me except that I have reciprocated him, except for Abu Bakr (radiyallahu ‘anhu). For the favours that he has done to me, Allah will recompense him. No person’s wealth has benefitted me as much as the wealth of Abu Bakr (radiyallahu ‘anhu).”

Answer

This is part of a Hadith recorded by Imam Tirmidhi (rahimahullah) in his Sunan,  Hadith: 3661

Imam Tirmidhi (rahimahullah) himself has declared this Hadith as sound (hasan)

And Allah Ta’ala Knows best,

Answered by: Moulana Muhammad Abasoomar

Checked by: Moulana Haroon Abasoomar

This answer was collected from HadithAnswers.com. The answers were either answered or checked by Moulana Haroon Abasoomar (rahimahullah) who was a Shaykhul Hadith in South Africa, or by his son, Moulana Muhammad Abasoomer (hafizahullah), who is a Hadith specialist. 

Find more answers indexed from: HadithAnswers.com