(1) Adopting family planning by using condom and other contraceptive method is against the wish of Shariah and therefore it is makrooh, while doing so with the fear of shortage of livelihood is haram. But, if her health is weak, she is unable to bear pregnancy or she fears unbearable pain in case of conception, or any expert religious Muslim physician prescribes it, then in such conditions she can use condom and other contraceptives temporarily.
(2) You can dye with colour other than black, provided it is not thick making a layer preventing water to reach to the hair.
(3) The chaddi (knickers) will not be clean and pure by only pouring water over it, rather it is necessary to wash the impure place thrice and wring each time.
(4) Insurance comprises of interest and qimar (gamble); therefore it is unlawful. But, if it is extremely necessary or legally required, then ask the question again writing the entire detail.
(5) What shall be the procedure of investing in life insurance of mutual fund and shares? Clarify it, then we shall have a say, in-shaAllah.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best
Darul Uloom Deoband