1. My question is , is there any guidelines for becoming a good Hafiz to make me some pre preparation.
2. Also many rumours that this madrasa is good , this madrasa is not good, and so on. Please suggest me which madrasa may be good for becoming good Hafiz.
3. Are there any category in Hifz-e-Quran , if so which one is good. Dear Ulama-e-Kiram I am totally confused in making Hafiz to my son due to above mentioned reasons. Please guide me, as in my whole family no one is Hafiz, and I want my son to become Hafiz. Please guide me from basic to upto becoming Hafiz, what to do and what not to do. Please remind me in dua.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) MashaAllah, your intention is very good and appreciable. May you achieve your goal. Always take care that neither you eat haram and doubtful things nor give your child to eat. Make the atmosphere of your house religious. Do not keep TV or similar sinful things in your home. Look after your child with great care so that he is saved from the bad company. Whenever you find time tell him the stories of the Sahabah and elder pious people. Also keep on telling him the importance of Islamic knowledge. In-shaAllah, all these things shall be helpful in becoming the child a Hafiz.
(2) In some madrasas the education and upbringing system is quite sound and in some it is not that much good. The madrasa of Maulana Abrarul Haq Sahib (may Allah have mercy upon him) of Hardoi, likewise its branches or madrasa which run on its pattern in other parts of the country the education system of Hifz students is specially very good. If you admit your child in such a madrasa then in-shaAllah it shall bring good result.
(3) There is a systematic order of Hifz education for example, first Noorani Qaidah, or Yassarnal Quran is taught so that the child could pronounce the word correctly then Para Amm is taught. Then more parts of the Holy Quran is taught as Nazirah so that the child could read the Holy Quran fluently and it becomes easy for him to memorize the Holy Quran. Then his Hifz class starts. Besides there is no special classification of Hifz class. You should not worry, get your child enrolled keeping in mind the above mentioned things and keep on supplicating for the child in-shaAllah your child shall become Hafiz.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband