Q: I recently purchased a piece of land. After paying architects, etc. I discovered that my neighbour had built his house on my land. My neighbour was also unaware of this. I would like to know the following:
1) Can I demand him to remove that portion of his house which infringes on my land?
2) If I choose to sell that piece of land to him must I sell it at its market value or can I sell it at a price I deem appropriate?
3) Can i ask him to pay the charges which I paid, like the fees of the architect, etc?
A: 1) Yes you can demand him to remove that portion of his house which infringes on your land.
2) You can sell it at a price you deem appropriate.
3) No he does not have to pay you these charges.