I wanted to search for the Durood that is good for ailments (improving my eyesight) and came across this site: http://www.wazifas.com/ . Please advise me with regards to the Wazifas on the site.
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.
After having viewed the given site, we advise you to abstain from accessing any material from the sight. There are various wrong Islamic beliefs propagated by the website. Below given are direct quotations from the website of some fundamental beliefs entertained and propagated by the author of the site which either constitute deviation, extremism or even polytheism:
- Prophet Muhammad Rasullul lah (Sal lal laho alaihey wa aalehi wa sallam) is present ever where at all times. (Allah has declared him to be present everywhere in Quran)
- Celebrating Urs/Moulud/Death anniversary of a Wali Allah is Sunnah.
- According to Hadis everyone including Kafir can see us and hear us after death.
- Souls of dead Muslims are free to roam this earth and come and go as they please. They visit their family members when ever they wish.
- According to Hadis and Quran all Prophets, Sahaba, Auliya Allah, Salih Muslims, Shaheed, or even your own parents or family members can help you after death, provided they want to.
- Allah has given us the permission to ask for help from people who have died since they are not dead. Only that they are living in another world. From where they can see us and hear us. Allah has given them the power to help us and solve our problems according to their rank and status which only Allah knows.
- Anyone who refuses to believe that Prophets, Sahabis, Auliya allah, Salih Muslims and Shaheed can help you after passing away from this world becomes a kafir instantly.
- Sayyidena Sheikh Abdul Kadir Jilani (Rehmatullah aleyh) with the permission of Allah is also present every where at all times. He is the biggest Wali Allah and all Auliya Allah (Sufi saints) are under his direct command. He is the biggest Kutub or Ghaus until the arrival of Imam Mehdi. His feet are on the neck of all Auliya Allah.
- If you call Sayyidena Sheikh Abdul Kadir Jilani (Rehmatullah aleyh) for help, he will come as he promised to come to the help of any Muslim who will call him. I personally called him many times and twice in life threatening situations and he came to help me.
- The biggest thing in islam is seeing the Prophet Muhammad Rasullul lah (Sal lal laho alaihey wa aalehi wa sallam) in your dream. No other ibadah or prayers or any deed what so ever equals to seeing the Prophet Muhammad Rasullul lah (Sal lal laho alaihey wa aalehi wa sallam) in your dream.
- Ayone can write a Salavat/Darood in praise of the Prophet Muhammad Rasullul lah (Sal lal laho alaihey wa aalehi wa sallim) according to Sayyedina Ali (Radi allaho anha). Hence anyone who refuses the recognised Salavat/Darood written by other Aulia Allahs is a murtid.
- The Prophet Muhammad Rasullul lah (Sal lal laho alaihey wa aalehi wa sallam) knows everything and anything that there is to know as he is present every where. Allah has created everything from the noor/Nur/Light of the Prophet Muhammad Rasullul lah (Sal lal laho alaihey wa aalehi wa sallam) and he is the owner of Heaven and hell and every thing that Allah created.
Accordingly, we advise you stay from the website since the Wazifas will be heavily influenced by such deviant believes and practices. In fact we recommend you to read and pray from the “Remedies from the Holy Quran” authored by Hadhrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Tahwi. This book can be accessed from: http://www.islamibayanaat.com/EnglishLiterature/RemediesFrom(Amale)Quran-MaulanaMujaddidAshrafAliThanviRA.pdf
And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best
Hanif Yusuf Patel
Student Darul Iftaa
Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.