Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askimam.org » She had a dream that her wedding was held in Chicago (where she lives) and the walima was held in another state

She had a dream that her wedding was held in Chicago (where she lives) and the walima was held in another state

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

My friend recently did istikhaara for a proposal she got from a certain guy. She had a dream that her wedding was held in Chicago (where she lives) and the walima was held in another state (the guy is from another state.) Can you tell me whether she should accept the proposal or not?

Answer

If your friend feels positive after the Istikhaara and do not have any reservations, then that is a positive sign. Your friend should also consult senior members and friends for advise.