My brother in morocco is giving adhaan everyday in magribh salaah and for jumma salaah as well.i would like to know what are the conditions and what are the rewards

my brother in morocco is giving adhaan everyday in magribh salaah and for jumma salaah as well.i would like to know what are the conditions and what are the rewards for giving adhaan?

Answer

There are great virtues in calling out the Adhaan. Rasulullah (Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) is reported to have said, ?The Muazzins will have the longest necks on the day of Judgment.? In other words, they will hold lofty positions in the hereafter.

I don’t understand what you mean by conditions. Conditions of what and when?

Mufti Muhammad Kadwa
FATWA DEPT.

CHECKED AND APPROVED: Mufti Ebrahim Desai