What is the ruling on the individuals who refuse to get vaccinated against COVID-19 although they have no health problems preventing that?
- Father not providing adequately for daughter
- Should a wife listen to her husband or parents?
- Does Moving or Making the Sound of a slight Cough (Ahem) Nullify One`s Prayer?
- If a father-in law rapes her daughter-in law wiht force, what will be the ruling of her marriage
- Reciting Surah Naas in the first rakaat of a four rakaat salaah
- Fatwa – Paying fines with interest money
- Performing full Salaah on safar
What is the ruling of Sharia on starting a casino or working in one?
What is the ruling of Sharia on accusing Muslims of disbelief and killing them for that?
What is the ruling of Sharia on speaking ill of chaste believing women via social media and inciting others to do so?
What`s the ruling on paper currency according to the Shafie school of thought; particularly in terms of the possibility of the occurrence of Riba and the obligation of paying Zakah?
What is the Islamic ruling on favoritism?
A married woman couldn`t get naturally pregnant due to being old, and her husband objects to performing artificial insemination. While married to that man, she wanted to withdraw eggs from her ovaries, divorce him then marry another and use the latter`s sperms to fertilize those eggs. What drove her to do so is that she may not be able to withdraw eggs to be fertilized by the sperms of her new husband since she may not have any left due to the long time that the divorce and Iddah(waiting period observed by wife after divorce or death of husband) usually take for she is old and likely to experience menopause. Does doing so violate Sharia?
What is the ruling when a purchase officer of a certain company forces a supplier to pay him a certain sum of money?
What is the ruling on spreading rumors via social media?
What is the Ruling of Sharia on those who Join the Islamic State, (IS)?