Method of Issuing Divorce

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

As-salāmu ʿalaykum,

I married in Pakistan
My wife came to U.S.A. 
We got separated. 
We have 4 years daughter 
I filed for Divorce in Cook county and already happened.
I have consultanted with some Ulma Karam and they said I must give a Shariah divorce/talaq.
Please guide me what should I do.

الجواب وبالله التوفيق      

The ulamah kiramhave correctly guided you, therefore when you are issuing a divorce to your wife you should state:

“I, issue one talaq-e-ba‘into my wife (so and so daughter of so and so).”

واللہ اعلم  بالصواب

This answer was collected from It was established under the supervision of the eminent faqih of our era, Hazrat Shah Mufti Mohammed Navalur Rahman damat barakatuhum.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest