Very confused and no Peace

Q: I am very confused with my life, anything I do It fails. I have no peace at all, can I get some wazifa to pray so my life to be happy and also get a good proposal so I get married, I’m divorced and also have kids.

Very confused and no Peace

A: A Mu’min, in whichever condition he may be, should turn to Allah Ta’ala. The solutions of all problems lie in the hands of Allah Ta’ala. In order for one to receive the mercy of Allah Ta’ala, one should enure that he/she is leading a life according to the Sunnah and not displeasing Allah Ta’ala at any time. Be concious of observing purdah, guarding the eyes and the tongue and performing Salaah in it’s prescribed time. Insha-Allah, Allah Ta’ala will bless you with happiness.