Drug addict leading taraweeh salaah

Q: I want to know something about drugs. I will be leading taraweeh for the first time this year. Unfortunately, I am in the grasp of drugs. Is it true that if I take them within 40 days of Ramadhaan, the taraweeh I lead will not count?

Also, does this apply to drugs other than marijuana, like molly, cocaine, and lsd?

Please take into account that I am trying to stop, but slowly as the withdrawal effect is immensely strong.

A: Don’t even think of leading taraweeh until you have repented sincerely and abandoned the addiction entirely.

Keep trying. May Allah Ta`ala help you.