Woman in istihaadhah making wudhu before the salaah time enters

Q: I think I have ishtihada but a very tiny amount. I do wudu before the time of the salah and I check after I pray if any blood came but I see no blood on my underwear or if I wipe very lightly on the vagina there is no blood but when I wipe harder I see traces of blood, is wudu valid?

A: A woman who is in istihaadhah is only required to renew her wudhu for every salaah. This will mean that she will make wudhu at the beginning of the namaaz time and the wudhu will remain until the expiry of the namaaz time irrespective of how many times she bleeds in that time.