Taking an animate picture out of necessity

Q: I heard that photos of animate objects are prohibited. Now I am preparing for a lawsuit against my landlord to get my rights back and the court needs evidence. I need a cleaning receipt to back my words but the receipt contains a human animate picture. This receipt is from a large cleaning company and can only be accessed online and I must take a screenshot (like photo). I heard under necessity haram things become permissible and to defend property is a necessity? Can I take the photo? If not I fear that my argument could be very weak and more injustice can be done to me as a tenant. 

A: Try your best to avoid taking the picture. If you are unable to recover your haqq (rights) without taking the picture, then you may take the picture. However you should regard taking the picture as impermissible and hence make tawba and delete the picture.