Doing business while working for a company

Q: I’m working as a cashier. My company says no illegal business while doing your duty. But in my location, some illegal business is going on and the company knows about it but remains silent. Maybe they are supporting this activity. Can I earn money from this source? Is it haram or what?

Note: The business we are doing is exchanging money for customers at a bank rate and we sell this currency outside then we get a profit from it

A: If the business itself is permissible according to the shariah then you will not say that this transaction is haraam.