Performing qadha salaah

Q: I started praying five times a day. Now I realize that I lost almost 25 years of praying. So according to this I was praying all this month but not regularly so Ramadan regularly praying almost praying for other days as well morning. Was it as well so I feel almost 10 years has been done now remaining 15 years prayers out there so I calculated for 15 years. So I need to clear 5475 pending prayers it is just an approximately figure please suggest advise me on this one

A: With every fardh namaaz perform one qadha. If you have more time then perform more than one qadha.