Pictures and posters of animate objects

Q:

1. I want to put up posters and pictures of people and beings. However, I felt as if, putting up pictures of humans isnt allowed in Islam. Can you please tell me if it is, or is not allowed. And what are the conditions and terms on which i can put them up. Also is your answer the same for drawings? ( as I am very good at art and would like to continue drawing) I had asked two more learned persons of islam about this question, howeverI felt I should ask one more person just to make sure. They had said, if your drawing and posters, are of humans with full faces, it is not allowed, however if the drawing and posters, have half faces or missing human features, it is allowed as it is not the creation of Allah but rather a fragment of human imagination. Also they said, the more vague and abstract the picture is, and less detailed and defined, the better.

2. If i do put pictures of a person’s back or a silhouette, or a picture of half of a person’s face, is it allowed?

3. Also is your answer the same for animals as for humans ?

A:

1. It is not allowed.

2. The head needs to be completely cut off.

3. Yes.