Seeing to the wife’s expenses during her iddat period

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I am taking khula from my husband. How much money should he give to me for the iddat period?


A: He should give you something that is according to his financial status.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Ad by Muslim Ad Network
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest