Covering up for missed fasts

Q: I had 7 days that I needed to payback from Ramadan 2015 due to monthly menstruation. In Ramadan 2016 I missed paying back those 7 days and I did not participate in Ramadan 2016 because I traveled to Africa. For first time my intention was to pay back my fast there in Africa being the time would be less hours to fast and I usually leave it until 2 weeks prior to Ramadan. I was not able to fast or pay back missed fast because I found out I was pregnant and became sick with fever, nausea and no appetite. What do I do now that I have missed all those days of fasting and now I’m still having irregular bleeding on and off and I’m breastfeeding my 2 months old baby?

A: When you are a little healthier then cover up all the missed fasts.