What should a youngster do if his father’s income is haraam?

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: My father’s means of income is tainted and as I’m financially reliant on him what can I do? He his a photographer and he runs a cooperative society in which involves interest. He provides all the food etc? I study in another state, different from where he lives, but I stay with him on holidays.


A: Make your own food arrangements.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest