Premarital communication and relationship

Q: I am a new Muslim and would like to get married to a guy who loves me but recently things have changed towards me. I feel he doesn’t care about me like before and I feel as though someone has done something to him after he came back from his home. I have had black magic done to me before and I know it has driven men away from me who have asked my hand in marriage and I am scared it will happen again. So please give a wazifa to pray to make him mine and him to love me like before. When I tell him I feel he has changed, he says he thinks it’s in my head. So I go quiet. So please help me to  believe the man who loves me and I want him as my husband the halaal way.

A: All forms of premarital communication and relationship is haraam and impermissible. You should immediately end up this communication and sincerely repent to Allah Ta’ala.