Another explanation of how Sayyidah Hawwa was created

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by HadithAnswers.com

In Ruhul Ma’ani, under the commentary of Ayah 1 of Surah Nisa, Allamah Alusi has written the following in the footnote about creation of Sayyidah Hawa:

وقيل: إنها خلقت من فضل طينته ونسب للباقر اهـ منه.

And this is Allamah Alusi’s hashiyah as stated by Mufti Sa’id Ahmad Palanpuri.

(Tuhfatul al Ma’i Vol 4 , page 83)

So my question is that whether this statement is also found in any other tafsir or Salaf aqwaal ?

Answer

I haven’t seen this exact tafsir elsewhere.

The popular tafsir books have either ignored this view, or have clearly stated that this is not the view of the majority.

Furthermore, to oppose the popular explanation of this verse with an obscure quotation like the one cited in your question is not advisable, in my opinion.

Refer to: Tafsir Razi, Tafsir Baydawi, Hashiyatush Shihab ‘alal Baydawi,Tafsir  Jalalayn, Bayanul Quran & Tafsir ‘Uthmani.

And Allah Ta’ala Knows best,

Answered by: Moulana Muhammad Abasoomar

Checked by: Moulana Haroon Abasoomar

This answer was collected from HadithAnswers.com. The answers were either answered or checked by Moulana Haroon Abasoomar (rahimahullah) who was a Shaykhul Hadith in South Africa, or by his son, Moulana Muhammad Abasoomer (hafizahullah), who is a Hadith specialist. 

Find more answers indexed from: HadithAnswers.com