Regarding Salat

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Fatwaa.com

Hello brother,

Assalamualaikum,

Today is 27th of Ramadan. I have a one question. Now, i did wudhu befor Asr and prayed Asr and maghreeb. After this i ate some food and drunk some water and after that i went mosque and prayed Isha and Taraweeh and did Dua with Imam. Now, When i started Isha, as far i remember i did not did urining and didnt went toilet and i forgot did i still have Wudhu or not. I am so sorry brother. I forgot but i completed my Salat. I can ensure you it wiil never happen In shaa ALLAH. Now, What is your Suggestion.? I am Hanafi Follwer.

Jazzak ALLAH khairen

Answer

Wa’alaykum as Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Because you are not sure if you broke your Wudhu, your Wudhu will remain intact. Your prayers are valid, and you should not stress about it.

And Allaah Ta’aala knows best

Wassalaam,

Ismail Moosa (Mufti)

References

القاعدة الثالثة : اليقين لا يزول بالشك (الأشباه والنظائر – ص: 75)

This answer was collected from Fatwaa.com which is an excellent Q&A site managed by Mufti Ismail Moosa from South Africa. .

Find more answers indexed from: Fatwaa.com