Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askmufti.co.za » Violating Iddat

Violating Iddat

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askmufti.co.za

Q: If a woman violated iddat due to ignorance how can one compensate?

A: There is no compensation for violating the Iddat. Make Taubah and repent for violating the laws of Iddat. Sincere Taubah will Inshaa Allah will remove the effects of the violation.

Moulana Yusuf Laher
Checked by: Mufti Siraj Desai

This answer was collected from AskMufti.co.za, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Siraj Desai of Darul-Uloom Abubakr, South Africa.

Read answers with similar topics: